Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Thursday · January 26, 2023
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- 401k (with match).
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- The nation's fourth largest city, Houston is a hub of international business located in southeast Texas.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- Competitive base salary.
- The sprawling metropolis is a culinary powerhouse, a significant cultural center, and a recreational paradise, offering its diverse population a mix of big-city sophistication and down-home western tradition.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Feb 18.