Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- The sprawling metropolis is a culinary powerhouse, a significant cultural center, and a recreational paradise, offering its diverse population a mix of big-city sophistication and down-home western tradition.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- 401k (with match).
- Competitive base salary.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- The nation's fourth largest city, Houston is a hub of international business located in southeast Texas.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Feb 18.