Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Thursday · August 24, 2017
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Women's Care and Services.
- Cycle V Chest Pain Center Accreditation.
- Approximately 122,000 ED visits/year between BMC, Ehrmc and our Free-Standing ED.
- Onsite Behavioral Health support for Adult and Geriatric patients.
- Houston, Texas (10 miles east of downtown Houston).
- Comprehensive Cardiology program including Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery at BMC campus.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Family Medicine residency trained with physician with hospitalist experience.
- Daily census is 18-20 per physician.
- Pasadena offers the advantage of a small town atmosphere with easy access to the world-class amenities and offerings of the nation's fourth largest city.
- Community: Pasadena is convenient to nearby Hobby airport and the sunny beaches of Galveston.
- 2 physicians on during the day (7a-7p).
- The hospital prides itself on its excellent patient satisfaction ratings.
- Hospitalist needed!
- The facility is a comprehensive community-based hospital with hundreds of board-certified primary and specialty physicians who handle a broad range of medical and surgical procedures.
- Center for Pain Care.
- Seeking an Internal Medicine residency trained physician -or.
- 1 in-house APP nights (7p-7a).
- Industrial Medicine Program.
- Nationally accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence.
- East Houston Regional Medical Center ( ) is a full-service 131-bed acute-care hospital and is located 10 minutes east of downtown Houston on Interstate 10.
- With a strong economy, a very affordable cost of living and no state income tax, Texas is quickly becoming the number one state in the country.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services