Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Regional leader in High School Graduation, to name a few.
- Two Hospitalist opportunities in the Houston metro.
- Low cost of living.
- Model is 9 on 5 off.
- Base salary based on experience.
- 5 in the nation.
- Encounters - 18-20.
- Projected to grow to 670,000 by 2019.
- Ortho Building: Opened Summer 2015.
- Other accolades: Diverse population (.4 nationwide).
- Flexible model.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Houston, TX.
- Hospitalist group seeks candidate to work a 9 on/ 5 off model.
- Named the safest city in Texas and.
- The hospital is award winning in many categories.
- Texas has no state income tax, and is a physician friendly state with tort reform in place.
- Regional leader in household income.
- New freestanding ER - opened July 2014.
- Tort reform It's location allows quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
- Population of the County in 2014: 626,632.
- Baytown is a suburb of the metro Houston area.
- 20 in the nation.
- Total encounters 18-20.
- Sugar Land is a highly regarded community within the Houston metro area.
- Bringing our total bed count to 347 (40 of the total beds will be ICU beds).
- Productivity model.
- The Heart Center will also have its own entrance as well as upfront parking.
- NP on duty day and night.
- Flexible shifts, no in-house nights, no ICU, no procedures, no codes.
- Heart Center: The 20,000-square-foot Heart & Vascular Center includes four state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization suites, including two electrophysiology labs.
- Regional leader in job creation regionally and high ranking nationally.
- 1 ) Sugar Land.
- The area is growing.
- Rvu model.
- Good affordable housing.
- NP covers nights and.
- Fastest growing county in Texas and.
- Quick Facts.
- Good Payor mix.
- 2 ) Internal Medicine physician sought for Baytown Hospitalist position.
- New Bed Tower: Opened Spring of 2016.
- Many school choices.
- Salary and bonus with benefits.
- Growing private hospitalist group in Houston seeks full time Hospitalist to cover shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago