Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Saturday · February 24, 2018
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Possibility exists to be paid as 1099 subcontractor, or by a flat amount per encounter.
- Shared resources and relationships.
- Night NP covers 6p-6a and Hospitalist is secondary by phone.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Houston, TX.
- No state income tax.
- Good affordable housing.
- New Hospitalist opportunity in Southeast Houston.
- Craft own schedule with other providers starting with 9 on- 5 off schedule.
- New contract ramping up, to start rotate with 2 other Hospitalists and several NPs at one hospital on the southeast side of Houston and as service grows get privileges at three hospitals in the area ( 2 are across the street from each other and one is 5 min away).
- Base salary with full benefits and rvu bonus and productivity bonus.
- Many school choices.
- Low cost of living.
- Houston offers access to varied cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools.
- This group now affiliated with larger statewide group in Dallas.
- Explore this opportunity and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
- Tort reform.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago