Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Group average 30-35 patients a day.
- Adkisson Search Consultants.
- Mark T. Westerfield.
- In addition to many universities and medical schools, Houston offers a large variety of private schools and well as public schools that have been rated Exemplary or Recognized.
- Interested candidates,.
- Option for partnership.
- As the 4th largest city in the country, Houston offers urban living, Southern charm and endless opportunities and activities for everyone.
- The ideal candidate will be eager to join a collegial group of physicians and possess a strong work ethic.
- Competitive salary guaranteed by the hospital.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a group of three hospitalists in west Houston, Texas.
This perm job from Adkisson Consultants, Inc. was last open on Sep 7.