Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24/7 Neurosurgery coverage.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- This unincorporated Harris County region has a sense of community derived from a history of hardy pioneer settlers and an unparalleled present day commitment to community.
- Houston Northwest Medical Center ( has served the north Houston community since it opened in 1973.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Northwest Houston is one of the most popular residential and commercial locations in the Houston region.
- 7 on 7 off- Fair share of days and nights.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- The Champions-1960-Spring-Northwest Harris County area is located 20 miles from Houston's central business district.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Employee status.
- We are dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized health care.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit for post-acute recovery.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Since that time, Houston Northwest has grown into one of the largest, most comprehensive medical facilities in the Houston area.
- 299 Bed hospital.
- In activation of Level II Trauma Center.
- Primary Certified Stroke Center.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Although, you will find that our greatest enticement is the people who live here.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Lakes, streams, parks, golf courses, a wide range of shopping options and a rich visual and performing arts community.
- This dedication has helped to distinguish our hospital as a premiere destination for many services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Wide range of Diagnostic Imaging Services- 24/7.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Our doctors, nurses and other health care professionals are committed to providing quality, innovative health care for our community.
- These are just a few reasons to live and work in northwest Houston and why we are one of the fastest growing areas in the region.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full time hospitalists to join our growing team at Houston Northwest Medical Center in northwest Houston, TX.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services