Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Wednesday · June 23, 2021
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Since that time, Houston Northwest has grown into one of the largest, most comprehensive medical facilities in the Houston area.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a full time Neuro-Hospitalist to join our team at Houston Northwest Medical Center in northwest Houston, TX.
- 8-10 consults/ day.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- In activation of Level II Trauma Center.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Northwest Houston is one of the most popular residential and commercial locations in the Houston region.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 7on/ 7off.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Schedule: 7am-7pm.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Houston Northwest Medical Center ( ) has served the north Houston community since it opened in 1973.
- This unincorporated Harris County region has a sense of community derived from a history of hardy pioneer settlers and an unparalleled present day commitment to community.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit for post-acute recovery.
- We are dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized health care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Our doctors, nurses and other health care professionals are committed to providing quality, innovative health care for our community.
- Although, you will find that our greatest enticement is the people who live here.
- These are just a few reasons to live and work in northwest Houston and why we are one of the fastest growing areas in the region.
- Wide range of Diagnostic Imaging Services- 24/7.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Lakes, streams, parks, golf courses, a wide range of shopping options and a rich visual and performing arts community.
- 24/7 Neurosurgery coverage.
- This dedication has helped to distinguish our hospital as a premiere destination for many services.
- Primary Certified Stroke Center.
- The Champions-1960-Spring-Northwest Harris County area is located 20 miles from Houston's central business district.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services