Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- As the 4th largest city in the country, Houston offers urban living, Southern charm and endless opportunities and activities for everyone.
- Michelle K. Stovall.
- Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity at all levels.
- Adkisson Search Consultants is a nationwide search firm with proven success in recruiting Executives, Physicians, Advanced Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals to group practices and healthcare systems in permanent roles.
- Group average 30-35 patients a day.
- All individuals regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged.
- Adkisson Search has been retained by this healthcare organization to assist in the search for a physician.
- Competitive salary guaranteed by the hospital.
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a group of three hospitalists in west Houston, Texas.
- With over 15 years of experience successfully placing candidates in the right cultural environment, we can assist you in determining what the perfect job looks like for you: compensation details, location, group or employed.
- The ideal candidate will be eager to join a collegial group of physicians and possess a strong work ethic.
- Flexible schedule.
- There is absolutely no fee for the physician when working with Adkisson Search.
- Option for partnership.
- Interested candidates,.
- In addition to many universities and medical schools, Houston offers a large variety of private schools and well as public schools that have been rated Exemplary or Recognized.
This perm job from Adkisson Consultants, Inc. was last open on Feb 12.