Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Tuesday · October 22, 2019
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daily Patient Volume: Approximately 20 to 24 patients shared by 2 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- 6:45a to 7:15p: September: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th.
- 12 hours shifts (The shift starts at 6:45 and end at 7:15).
- 6:45a to 7:15p: August: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th.
- Client will need 7 to 9 locums shifts per month.
- Practice EMR: Meditech and PK.
- Response to rapid responses, code blue on the floor.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night. Perform multidisciplinary rounds, supervise nurse practitioners.
- Locums Intensivist Need in Houston- Act Fast.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Acls/ BLS, Central Lines, A lines, intubation, dialysis catheters.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Location: Houston.
- Facility Type: ICU.
- Patient Volume: 20-24.
- Sign out patients to in coming intensivist, Maintain census/list.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.