Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locums Intensivist Need in Houston- Act Fast.
- Daily Patient Volume: Approximately 20 to 24 patients shared by 2 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- Patient Volume: 20-24.
- 6:45a to 7:15p: September: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th.
- 6:45a to 7:15p: August: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th.
- Sign out patients to in coming intensivist, Maintain census/list.
- Practice EMR: Meditech and PK.
- Client will need 7 to 9 locums shifts per month.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Location: Houston.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Acls/ BLS, Central Lines, A lines, intubation, dialysis catheters.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Response to rapid responses, code blue on the floor.
- Facility Type: ICU.
- 12 hours shifts (The shift starts at 6:45 and end at 7:15).
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night. Perform multidisciplinary rounds, supervise nurse practitioners.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.