Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Thursday · December 9, 2021
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24/7 Neurosurgery coverage.
- Since that time, Houston Northwest has grown into one of the largest, most comprehensive medical facilities in the Houston area.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full time hospitalist to join our growing team at Houston Northwest Medical Center in northwest Houston, TX.
- This dedication has helped to distinguish our hospital as a premiere destination for many services.
- 2 physicians on during the days with an APP.
- Our doctors, nurses and other health care professionals are committed to providing quality, innovative health care for our community.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Lakes, streams, parks, golf courses, a wide range of shopping options and a rich visual and performing arts community.
- Wide range of Diagnostic Imaging Services- 24/7.
- In activation of Level II Trauma Center.
- Primary Certified Stroke Center.
- Nights 1 physician in house.
- 299 Bed hospital.
- The Champions-1960-Spring-Northwest Harris County area is located 20 miles from Houston's central business district.
- This unincorporated Harris County region has a sense of community derived from a history of hardy pioneer settlers and an unparalleled present day commitment to community.
- Houston Northwest Medical Center ( has served the north Houston community since it opened in 1973.
- Northwest Houston is one of the most popular residential and commercial locations in the Houston region.
- Employee status.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit for post-acute recovery.
- Although, you will find that our greatest enticement is the people who live here.
- We are dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized health care.
- These are just a few reasons to live and work in northwest Houston and why we are one of the fastest growing areas in the region.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 11.