Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Thursday · December 9, 2021
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Houston, the 4th largest city in the United States, is one of the fastest growing and most culturally diverse cities in the country.
- Two major airports provide Houston with all major domestic and international carriers.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center-Park Plaza is a 133-bed facility that has been serving the medical and health care needs of the Houston area for 30 years.
- Park Plaza provides a broad spectrum of medical and surgical services, including treatment of diabetes, cancer and other diseases, as well as orthopedics, cardiology and maternity care.
- Houston residents enjoy the year-round mild climate that is conducive to year-round outdoor activities.
- 1 APP on nights with physician on.
- Houston is the fourth largest city in the nation and is home to the nation's second busiest seaport.
- 1 Day Physician.
- Houston is one of the few United States cities with resident companies in theatre, ballet, symphony and opera, with exciting performances all season long.
- Block Schedule 7 on 7 off.
- Texas has no state or local wage tax.
- It was voted amongst the "Top 20 Best Cities to Live" by United States News and World Report for 2017.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a full time Hospitalist Physician to join our team at HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center - in Houston, TX.
- The hospital's location has a beautiful park in front and is located next-door to The Warwick Hotel and near Rice University.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 11.