Locum Critical Care Jobs in Houston
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
- This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 2 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- Average of 12-15 patients per day.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are starting a new program and recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Board certification is preferred.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- No procedures are required.
- 12 hour shifts, days and nights.
- ICU rounding and Acls are required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Houston
Flag of Houston
Houston is home to the world's largest concentration of healthcare and research institutions - Texas Medical Center. The center contains 50 medicine-related institutions which include 15 hospitals, 2 specialty institutions, 3 Medical Schools, 4 nursing schools, and schools for dentistry, public health, pharmacy and other health related practices.