Locum Critical Care Jobs in Houston
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- ICU rounding and Acls are required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are starting a new program and recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- Board certification is preferred.
- No procedures are required.
- 12 hour shifts, days and nights.
- Average of 12-15 patients per day.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 2 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.