Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Tuesday · October 22, 2019
2 Jobs in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In recent years, it was named as the third most culturally and religiously diverse city in America.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The annual study evaluates the nation's hospitals on measures of overall organizational performance in patient care, operational efficiency and financial stability.
- Houston, TX - Southern Hospitality Meets Urban Chic.
- Newborn Nursery Medical Director Pediatric Hospitalist Position.
- We have an opening for a team-oriented Medical Director Pediatrician with outstanding interpersonal skills to join our practice at Memorial Hermann Southwest.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- The collaborative efforts of people from all different backgrounds and ethnicities has led to a growing economy, cultural diversity and socioeconomic success.
- Named among the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics.
- Responsibilities include round, exam of all newborns and perform circumcisions.
- 2,800 annual deliveries, with an ADC of 16 in the nursery.
- With a 40-year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Houston is the largest city in Texas and is the fourth largest city in the nation.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- About Mednax.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Below average housing costs, temperate climate, no state income taxes and some of the nation's best public schools make Houston a desirable place to live.
- Professional liability insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Job Target.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $160,000.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The facility is a level 2 Nicu and has all Peds Sub-specialties.
- Full Mal-practice coverage and tail is offered if the Physician is with the group for 5 years.
- 1613 North Harrison Parkway.
- This is a brand new Hospitalist program at this facility.
- Its 7on 7off with actual work hours of 8am till 5pm.
- Suite 200/Bldg C.
- The ideal candidate will have a Texas license in hand and be a strong entrepreneur minded Hospitalist that can build a strong referral base for the program.
- John Murray.
- The program will handle all of the marketing material and assist the Physician with marketing.
- Tiva HealthCare.
- The group runs 9 other Hospitalist programs and 14 Nicus in Houston and Dallas Areas.
- Client offers a full benefits package including 1 week CME $2500, Medical, Dental for Physician, 401K with 3%match after year 1, and partnership after year 3.
- We are currently looking for 1 Peds Hospitalist to join 1 other Peds Hospitalist that has already been hired.
- Physician will need to attend some high risk delivers and have.
- Compensation depends on experience.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Oct 24.