Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Saturday · June 24, 2017
2 Jobs in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
Houston: Pediatric Hospitalist
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With single family housing and apartments in master-planned communities, Cy-Fair has a neighborly feel.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- This practice founded the Mednax Houston Area Quality Improvement Collaborative, and QI is at the center of our practice activities on a daily basis.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 24 hours shifts.
- This expansive area is located northwest of Downtown Houston and gives this area easy access to Houston's famous Galleria and cultural and arts scene.
- Residents can enjoy golf and other outdoor activities nearly all year long in this temperate climate.
- We have an immediate need for a top-notch BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist to join our Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center.
- About Mednax.
- With a 35+ year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- Ideal candidate will be providing high-quality care and a friendly environment for pediatric patients in an established Pediatric Hospitalist Program and will cover the newborn nursery, pediatric floor and ER consults.
- Housing options accommodate most every budget - from executive mansions to one-bedroom apartments at 25 percent lower than the national average.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- Dr. Weisoly, the Corporate Medical Director for this practice is a national education leader and directs the annual Specialty Review in Neonatology conference as part of the Mednax Center for Research, Education, and Quality.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- There is no state income tax!
- No in-house overnight.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Cy-Fair encompasses 186 square miles and includes Cypress and the city of Jersey Village.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Mednax Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies.
- Cypress Fairbanks, or more fondly known as Cy-Fair, is one of the largest communities in Northwest Houston.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Job Target.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Houston
Flag of Houston
Houston ranked #2 in the nation for having the most Fortune 500 headquarters. Some of the companies that call Houston home include: Sysco, Halliburton, Conoco Phillips, American National Insurance, Men's Warehouse, Benchmark Electronics, BMC Software and Kirby to name a few.
Houston: METRO HOUSTON, TX PEDs HOSPITALIST!!! 7on 7 off
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $160,000.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The ideal candidate will have a Texas license in hand and be a strong entrepreneur minded Hospitalist that can build a strong referral base for the program.
- The facility is a level 2 Nicu and has all Peds Sub-specialties.
- Compensation depends on experience.
- We are currently looking for 1 Peds Hospitalist to join 1 other Peds Hospitalist that has already been hired.
- The program will handle all of the marketing material and assist the Physician with marketing.
- Physician will need to attend some high risk delivers and have.
- Suite 200/Bldg C.
- 1613 North Harrison Parkway.
- Full Mal-practice coverage and tail is offered if the Physician is with the group for 5 years.
- Its 7on 7off with actual work hours of 8am till 5pm.
- Sunrise, FL 33323.
- Client offers a full benefits package including 1 week CME $2500, Medical, Dental for Physician, 401K with 3%match after year 1, and partnership after year 3.
- The group runs 9 other Hospitalist programs and 14 Nicus in Houston and Dallas Areas.
- Tiva HealthCare.
- This is a brand new Hospitalist program at this facility.
- John Murray.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Oct 24.