Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
2 Jobs in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- Houston is the largest city in Texas and is the fourth largest city in the nation.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- We have an opening for a team-oriented Medical Director Pediatrician with outstanding interpersonal skills to join our practice at Memorial Hermann Southwest.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Below average housing costs, temperate climate, no state income taxes and some of the nation's best public schools make Houston a desirable place to live.
- In recent years, it was named as the third most culturally and religiously diverse city in America.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- About Mednax.
- With a 40-year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Responsibilities include round, exam of all newborns and perform circumcisions.
- Professional liability insurance.
- The collaborative efforts of people from all different backgrounds and ethnicities has led to a growing economy, cultural diversity and socioeconomic success.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Named among the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- Newborn Nursery Medical Director Pediatric Hospitalist Position.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- The annual study evaluates the nation's hospitals on measures of overall organizational performance in patient care, operational efficiency and financial stability.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- Houston, TX - Southern Hospitality Meets Urban Chic.
- 2,800 annual deliveries, with an ADC of 16 in the nursery.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Job Target.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $160,000.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Tiva HealthCare.
- The group runs 9 other Hospitalist programs and 14 Nicus in Houston and Dallas Areas.
- We are currently looking for 1 Peds Hospitalist to join 1 other Peds Hospitalist that has already been hired.
- This is a brand new Hospitalist program at this facility.
- Compensation depends on experience.
- Its 7on 7off with actual work hours of 8am till 5pm.
- Physician will need to attend some high risk delivers and have.
- The program will handle all of the marketing material and assist the Physician with marketing.
- John Murray.
- Full Mal-practice coverage and tail is offered if the Physician is with the group for 5 years.
- Suite 200/Bldg C.
- The facility is a level 2 Nicu and has all Peds Sub-specialties.
- Client offers a full benefits package including 1 week CME $2500, Medical, Dental for Physician, 401K with 3%match after year 1, and partnership after year 3.
- The ideal candidate will have a Texas license in hand and be a strong entrepreneur minded Hospitalist that can build a strong referral base for the program.
- 1613 North Harrison Parkway.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Oct 24.