Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $160,000.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The facility is a level 2 Nicu and has all Peds Sub-specialties.
- Sunrise, FL 33323.
- Suite 200/Bldg C.
- We are currently looking for 1 Peds Hospitalist to join 1 other Peds Hospitalist that has already been hired.
- Compensation depends on experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a Texas license in hand and be a strong entrepreneur minded Hospitalist that can build a strong referral base for the program.
- John Murray.
- 1613 North Harrison Parkway.
- This is a brand new Hospitalist program at this facility.
- Its 7on 7off with actual work hours of 8am till 5pm.
- The program will handle all of the marketing material and assist the Physician with marketing.
- Tiva HealthCare.
- Full Mal-practice coverage and tail is offered if the Physician is with the group for 5 years.
- The group runs 9 other Hospitalist programs and 14 Nicus in Houston and Dallas Areas.
- Client offers a full benefits package including 1 week CME $2500, Medical, Dental for Physician, 401K with 3%match after year 1, and partnership after year 3.
- Physician will need to attend some high risk delivers and have.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Oct 24.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Houston
Flag of Houston
Houston ranked #2 in the nation for having the most Fortune 500 headquarters. Some of the companies that call Houston home include: Sysco, Halliburton, Conoco Phillips, American National Insurance, Men's Warehouse, Benchmark Electronics, BMC Software and Kirby to name a few.