Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Thursday · January 26, 2023
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent job opening (Houston) is for an academic medical center.
- You became an intensivist because you thrive on challenge, a quick pace and most of all because you want to deliver top quality critical care to patients needing your immediate attention.
- Richard Ashby.
- Strong compensation and benefits make this position one that merits your investigation and consideration.
- Be a part of our program in the Hospital voted Best Place to Work in Houston over 5 times.
- With Intercede, you can have the challenge, pace and opportunity to deliver care that you want and at the same time, have the necessary balance between work and life that you and your family need for you to have.
- Join Intercede Health as an Intensivist in our newest program in Houston, TX.
This perm job from Intercede Health Physicians was last open on Mar 23.