Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Boils down to less than 2 new encounters per hour on average.
- Medical Directorship possibilities based on training, experience, and commitment to quality improvement.
- Malpractice coverage.
- We can offer a flexible schedule with as many as 12 shifts a month.
- We represent an underserved community just outside of the 610 Loop on the north side of Houston.
- Solid verbal and interpersonal skills with staff, patients, and patient families,.
- 8-12 shifts a month.
- We are looking for physicians to join our team at Centrix Group.
- Low-volume ER, less than 15,000 encounters yearly.
- An unrestricted Medical License, Texas DPS Certificate, and DEA Certificate.
- Emergency Medicine and/or Urgent Care experience.
- 12 or 24 hour shifts available.
- Knowledge with electronic charting, specifically T-System EV.
- BC/BE (negotiable).
- Flexible scheduling to work around other commitments.
- Atls/Pals/Acls current.
- Training offered upon request.
- Competitive compensation.
- 7-7 rotation.
This perm job from The Centrix Group was last open on Sep 17.