Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Thursday · January 26, 2023
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $150,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston and San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- 401k.with match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Comprehensive liability insurance.with no tail requirement.
- Demonstrated interest in continual learning and improvement In return, company provides physicians the ability to practice medicine and manage patients as true drivers of the inpatient delivery system to the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.
- The highest quality of care possible to their patients.
- Houston: The nation's fourth largest city, Houston is a hub of international business located in southeast Texas.
- Commitment to the success of their practice group.
- Effective leadership to their facility.
- San Antonio: San Antonio captures the spirit of Texas, retaining its sense of history and tradition while carefully blending in cosmopolitan progress as the eighth largest city in the United States Sounds and flavors of Native Americans, Old Mexico, Germans, the Wild West, African-Americans and the Deep South make for a wonderfully diverse community.
- Competitive base salary.
- The sprawling metropolis is a culinary powerhouse, a significant cultural center, and a recreational paradise, offering its diverse population a mix of big-city sophistication and down-home western tradition.
- Neurology Hospitalist (Full-time)-San Antonio, TX and Houston, TX 11.
- 2013 -->One of nation's largest Hospitalist companies is seeking BC/BE, Neurology trained physicians for their Houston and San Antonio lo.
This perm job from Millennium Medsearch was last open on Apr 4.