Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Monday · September 28, 2020
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start week on, week off block schedules or Part-time within weeks.
- Compensation: Earn $145/hr for Flexible Part-time Blocks of AM or PM Shifts ~ Full-Time, 7on/7off pays up to $26,390/month & $316,680/year income!
- This is for Hospitalist Coverage.
- 12hr, AM or PM Specific Shift Times Available.
- Rounding the ICU, Admit and Discharge.
- All Gas Costs and Needed Lodging Expenses Are Provided and Arranged for you!
- Locums or Perm ~ IM or FP Accepted ~ 7on, 7off Block Schedules Avail ~ 12hr Shifts, 7-7, AM or PM ~ Full Service Hospital.
- Think About This: The Majority of the Full-Time Hospitalist Workforce (Nationwide) Earns.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or IM/Ped Trained Physicians Can be Accepted with an Active Texas Licensure.
- Specialty Backup, Well Accredited Hospitals providing Exceptional On-Site Resources!
- Full Medical Malpractice Insurance with Tail policy is also included.
- Month-to-Month and Long-Term, Temp To Perm "Full-Time" Coverage Accepted.
- Flights/Rental Car packages are also possible!
- 220,000-$260,000/Annually which equates into $100-$120/hr pay rates.
- Short Term, Ongoing.
- We will also assist you with all credentialing and needed Hospital paperwork!
- Full Travel Covered!
- We are presently looking for flexible part-time 3-4 or 5-7 shifts/month, or full time, 14 shifts/month (7on/7off) Coverage.
- Around 19-20 total encounters daily.
- Generate a quick $8700 Covering a Part-Time Block of 5x Consecutive Shifts once per month!
- If you work full-time 7on, 7off and picked up 1 part-time block of 5x Shifts/Month: Over a year that would add an additional $108,000 to your annual income!
- For those who may be interested and outside the area/state.
This perm job from Western Healthcare, LLC was last open on Sep 25.