Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Wednesday · June 23, 2021
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Level III Nicu.
- Delivery room.
- Houston residents enjoy the year-round mild climate that is conducive to year-round outdoor activities.
- Houston is one of the few United States cities with resident companies in theatre, ballet, symphony and opera, with exciting performances all season long.
- Onsite, 24 hour shifts.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred.
- The hospital's location has a beautiful park in front and is located next-door to The Warwick Hotel and near Rice University.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- Two major airports provide Houston with all major domestic and international carriers.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- High risk experience required.
- 25,000 Start Date Bonus!
- GYN ED coverage.
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- TX License preferred or in process.
- With 187 inpatient beds, 25 ICU beds, 34 Birthing Center beds and 10 operating rooms, we offer a full spectrum of care.
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands is the newest hospital in the Houston Methodist system, offering many of the same exceptional services as our flagship hospital in the Texas Medical Center.
- Our 470,000 square-foot hospital is located on the southeast corner of I-45 and Hwy.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- Houston is the fourth largest city in the nation and is home to the nation's second busiest seaport.
- Texas has no state or local wage tax.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality, full-time and part-time board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist candidates for a physician-led program with Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital in Shenandoah, TX.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Here, you'll enjoy all the experience of Houston Methodist, in a beautiful, modern, state-of-the-art facility.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services